1. The website automatically collects only information contained in cookie files.
2. The cookie files are text files, which are stored in the terminal device of the website user. They are utilised when the website is used. First of all, they contain the name of the website of origin, their unique number and the storage time on the terminal device.
3. The website operator (name and possibly address) places cookie files on the user's terminal device and has access to them.
- adjust website content to the individual user’s preferences; in particular, the files recognise the device and display the page in accordance with the user’s preferences;
- prepare statistics that help understand user preferences and behaviour; analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows to adapt the content and layout of the website to current trends; statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the page;
- log into the website;
- keep the user logged on every page of the website.
5. The website uses two main types of cookies – session and permanent. Session files are temporary; they are stored until the user leaves the page of the website (by entering a different page, logging out or exiting the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s terminal device until they are deleted by the user or by the time set in their settings.
7. The website operator indicates that changes in the user’s browser settings may restrict access to certain features on the website.
8. The cookies used by the website (saved in the user’s terminal device) can be made available to its partners and cooperating advertisers.
9. Information on the settings of browsers is available in the menu (help) or on the manufacturer’s website.
10. More detailed information about cookies is available at ciasteczka.org.pl